The utility CEO Forum is only open to Utility CEOs, their executive representative, content facilitators and a few strategic expert partners or facilitators. We select 10 companies per year to be the Expert Partners of the forums from January to December. The selection is based on the relevance of your expertise and status in the market to the CEO’s current challenges as well as your company philosophy being aligned with the Forum’s approach.
What is included in the yearly partnership? (Price on application)
- Exclusive access to engage with 60 Utility Executives at 5 annual forums across 5 African regions (maximum of 2 representatives per company per forum)**
- Branding at all 5 Forums and on all related collateral during the year**
- Access to all discussions and debated at each instalment of the Forum.
- Access to all Forum related networking activities i.e. CEO Forum dinners.
- Opportunity to distribute branded gifts to attending CEOs.
- Thought leadership opportunities in monthly newsletters and post-event reports.
- Options for personal introductions when going into territory (subject to CEO’s consent).
Why Partner with the CEO Forum:
- Direct strategic engagement with utility CEOs
- Build trust and profile with utility CEOs by sharing knowledge and expertise
- Build and strengthen relationships through exclusive networking opportunities
- Exclusive strategic brand positioning to a curated audience of Utility CEOs
- Regular updates on the latest needs and challenges directly from CEOs
- Gain direct insights into key challenges and opportunities in the African power sector before your competitors
To become an expert partner, get in touch!
t: +27 21 700 3537