WHAT IS THE MUNICIPAL LEADERS FORUM?
The Municipal Leaders Forum is a networking and peer-to-peer learning platform that will launch for the first time from 18-19 November, one week prior to African Utility Week & POWERGEN Africa from 24 – 26 November 2020.
The regulatory framework is changing in South Africa and Municipal Leaders have a lot of questions on how they can best manage their electricity departments moving forward.
For two days, this new Forum aims to support municipal leaders with:
• Exchange of best practice from other municipalities in South Africa as well as the African continent and internationally
• Leadership and industry expertise so they can face the upcoming changes with confidence and with the right partners by their side
• Tangible and practical solutions that Municipal managers can feedback to their teams
WHAT SHOULD YOU LOOK FORWARD TO?
Two days of thought leadership discussions including
the Future Cities Strategic Conference programme:
Future Cities programme will include two sessions of interest:
• Climate Change : Designing Resilient African Cities
• Changing the Grid to integrate wheeling and embedded generation
Topics will include:
• Revenue collection
• Changing the regulatory environment
• Introductions on Power purchase agreements
• Tips on leading for innovation
Exclusive and closed door access to the forum
(All discussions take place under Chatham House Rules)
Access to Ministerial Keynote & strategic conference “Future
Cities” at African Utility Week & PowerGen
WHY PARTNER WITH THE MUNICIPAL LEADERS FORUM?
• Direct strategic engagement with Municipal Leaders (Municipal Managers; Heads of Electricity; Heads of Revenue
• Build trust and your profile with Municipal Leaders by sharing knowledge and expertise
• Exclusive strategic brand positioning to a curated audience of Municipal Leaders
• Gain direct insights into key challenges and opportunities in the South African municipal market at a time when regulations are changing!
• Drawing from our successful experience running Utility CEO Forums since 2012 (35+ Utility leaders attend every year) we expect about 20 leaders to attend the first edition.
HOW CAN YOU BECOME AN EXPERT PARTNER AT THE MUNICIPAL LEADERS FORUM?
The Forum is only open to Municipal Leaders, their executive representatives, content facilitators and a select few strategic expert partners or facilitators.
For the launch, we will limit to five Expert Partners at the Forum (including 1 Lead Partner). The selection is based on the relevance of expertise and status in the market to the leaders’ current challenges as well as your company philosophy being aligned with the Forum’s approach.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: