The Coega Development Corporation (CDC), the biggest catalyst of the socio-economic in the Eastern Cape.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) is transforming the Eastern Cape landscape through:
• Investment promotion-focusing on investor attraction and customer intimacy
• Human capital development-focusing on skills development
• Consulting Services-focusing on infrastructure advisory, management consultancy and support services
• Operations-focusing on the Coega IDZ,the Nelson Mandela Bay logistic park and achieving operational excellence
• Infrastructure development-focusing on project management and responsiveness to clients’ needs
Over the past 10 years CDC have changed as an organisation; starting out as an industrial development Zone and deep water port with emphasis on the infrastructure development and selling physical space to global and local investor’s.
The CDC completed the infrastructure, signed the investors and supported them with investor services. The organisation diversified their product offerings and offered more than just space into their target market.
The organisation product line expanded into space, service and strategy. The organisation focus shifted from investor orientation to, government, business and socio-economic development.