Webinar broadcast date: Wednesday, 12 February 2020
11 am EST | 10 am CST | 8 am PST: Duration: 1-hour
Registration fee: $25
Registration deadline: 11 February
OverviewJoin the US Commercial Service South Africa, Power Africa, and Clarion Events for a one-hour webinar highlighting African energy opportunities for US firms interested in expanding into or increasing market share in Africa.
ObjectivesUS participants will hear from the experts on energy opportunities in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Participants will receive an overview of the current energy market in sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) from the United States Energy Association.
- Learn about power projects throughout SSA from US Agency for International Development’s (USAID) POWER AFRICA.
- Clarion Events and US Commercial Service South Africa will provide participants with insight into engaging the African energy market.
Please read the following information carefully:
- The US Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
- DATE: Wednesday, February 12 TIME: 11 am EST/10 am CST/8 am PST (duration 1 hour) LOCATION: Webex and Phone COST: $25 REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Feb. 11
- Once registered, someone will send you the Webinar access details. There will be an audio (phone) and visual (computer) component to the webinar.
- If you have not accessed Webex before, download the plug-in prior to February 12.
- Please join the web portion no less than 15 minutes prior to ensure technical issues are resolved promptly.